Adjust Dosing Window for 3rd Injection of INVEGA TRINZA®
Graph Information^ Back to Top
INVEGA TRINZA® Dosing Window Flexibility
Consistent with the INVEGA TRINZA® Prescribing Information:
- INVEGA TRINZA® is to be used only after INVEGA SUSTENNA® has been established as adequate treatment for at least four months.
- While the INVEGA TRINZA® Prescribing Information does permit a dosing window to avoid a first INVEGA TRINZA® missed dose, in this scenario, the timing of the first INVEGA TRINZA® dose is locked and cannot be adjusted ±7 days.
- INVEGA TRINZA® should be administered every 3 months.
- Missing doses of INVEGA TRINZA® should be avoided. If necessary, patients may be given the INVEGA TRINZA® injection up to 2 weeks before or after the 3-month time point.
- Administration: For intramuscular injection only by a healthcare professional. Care should be taken to avoid inadvertent injection into a blood vessel.