Missed Maintenance Dose: >6 Months Since Last Injection
Cumulative Paliperidone Plasma Concentration from INVEGA® ER
Cumulative active moiety concentration of risperidone + 9-OH-risperidone (paliperidone) from RISPERDAL
Cumulative Paliperidone Plasma Concentration
Individual Dose Curves
Median Plasma Concentration for Oral INVEGA® ER 6-12 mg/day
Week 1 = Day 8
Graph Information^ Back to Top
INVEGA SUSTENNA® Missed Maintenance Dose: >6 Months Since Last Injection
Consistent with the INVEGA SUSTENNA® Prescribing Information:
- After the first two initiation doses, the recommended maintenance injection cycle is monthly.
- Administer a 234 mg deltoid injection on Day 1.
- Administer a 156 mg deltoid injection 1 week later.
- Thereafter, resume administering the previously stabilized dose in the deltoid or gluteal muscle 1 month after the second injection.
- Administration: Each injection must be administered only by a healthcare professional. INVEGA SUSTENNA® is intended for intramuscular use only. Do not administer by any other route. Avoid inadvertent injection into a blood vessel.
|TIMING OF MISSED MAINTENANCE DOSE||DOSING|
|More than 6 months since last injection||
Restart dosing with recommended initiation: