2nd Injection 4 to 9 Months Since 1st Injection
Graph Information^ Back to Top
INVEGA TRINZA® Managing a Missed Dose (4 months up to and including 9 months since the last injection)
Consistent with the Prescribing Information for INVEGA TRINZA® and INVEGA SUSTENNA®
- INVEGA TRINZA® is to be used only after INVEGA SUSTENNA® has been established as adequate treatment for at least four months.
- Missing doses of INVEGA TRINZA® should be avoided.
- If 4 months up to and including 9 months have elapsed since the last injection of INVEGA TRINZA®, do NOT administer the next dose of INVEGA TRINZA®. Instead, use the re-initiation regimen shown in the table below.
Re-initiation Regimen After Missing 4 Months to 9 Months of INVEGA TRINZA®
See Instructions for Use for deltoid injection needle selection based on body weight.
- INVEGA TRINZA® should be administered every 3 months.
- Administration: For intramuscular injection only by a healthcare professional. Care should be taken to avoid inadvertent injection into a blood vessel.