Missed 2nd Initiation Dose: >7 Weeks Since 1st injection
Graph Information^ Back to Top
INVEGA SUSTENNA® 2nd Initiation Dose: >7 weeks since 1st injection
Consistent with the INVEGA SUSTENNA® Prescribing Information:
- If the target date for the second INVEGA SUSTENNA® injection (one week ± 4 days) is missed, the recommended reinitiation depends on the length of time which has elapsed since the patient's first injection.
- Administer a 234 mg deltoid injection on day 1.
- Administer a 156 mg deltoid injection 1 week later.
- Thereafter, resume regular monthly dosing in either the deltoid or gluteal muscle.
- Administration: Each injection must be administered only by a healthcare professional. INVEGA SUSTENNA® is intended for intramuscular use only. Do not administer by any other route. Avoid inadvertent injection into a blood vessel.
|TIMING OF MISSED SECOND INITIATION DOSE||DOSING|
|More than 7 weeks since first injection||Restart dosing with recommended initiation|